Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kings Island, Take 2





I decided to take the boys to King's Island on Thursday after Zachary got home from school. Louise was going to go with us, and my neighbor Lee Ann was going to meet us with her son Daniel. (Daniel is almost exactly a month older than Jeremy.) When I picked Louise up, Rachel decided to come along and get a season pass of her own. Yay! Now I had one more person to ride with the boys. I was NOT willing to risk more illness just to let the kids ride more rides! So, Rachel wound up taking the kids on almost everything. We had a great day! Jeremy and Daniel both rode the Beastie (now actually called the "Fairly Oddcoaster") for the first time. They loved it! I managed to get away with only riding the log ride and the big swinging boat (hollering like a baby the whole time.) I'm so glad both Louise and Rachel have passes and will be able to hang out with us a King's Island this year.


No comments: