Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Was Here Early

Here's my little pre-Christmas present:
Sad, I know, but I'm THRILLED. Suddenly in the middle of a pre-Christmas frenzy of cleaning, my vacuum just gave up. I called Tim, who was out shopping with Zachary. Next thing you know, this little beauty was sitting in my living room. It was probably time for a new one. The old vacuum had a shredded cord, wouldn't stand up, and I couldn't even empty it because it was bagless and I would have a sneezing fit every time I tried. (Why did I ever think a bagless vacuum would be a good idea?) Look closely at the photo - there is a "CLEAN" and "DIRTY" light. Truely entertaining for the WHOLE family. Don't believe me? Imagine the four of us following the thing around watching the light change from red dirty to green clean. A little cleaning victory complete with loud cheering every few seconds.

No comments: