Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

What a joyful Mother's Day we had here last week! Breakfast in bed, cards, and love from Tim and the boys (my gift was Wii Fit, which I had picked out and purchased the week before). After church, we headed over to Pam and Vince's house. Baby Mikailah and her mommy and daddy were there. It's sort of odd that Steve, who is my cousin's son and the first person I remember as a baby, now has a baby of his own.

Is she beautiful or what? So, apparently, she's wearing a sweater that Aunt Clara Mae (Mikailah Mae's namesake and something like Great Great Great Aunt) knitted for Steve. I think Steve's parents didn't know if they were having a boy or a girl. Or I hope that was the story.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo of Grandpa checking out his little granddaughter.

My little ones looked pretty handsome themselves. Goofy, but handsome:

I think Jeremy might need a puppy of his own!

BUT - What Zachary really needs is a SISTER! (Don't hold your breath...)

No comments: