Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy Day

Jeremy woke me up at 7:45 this morning with the news that the tooth fairy had left a dollar bill under his pillow. He had been anticipating the tooth fairy's visit for some time. As soon as we got home from the dentist, he took his tooth out of the little box and stuck it under his pillow. He carried his prized dollar around the house all morning!

We started our busy day with a trip to see our friends Aaron, Dylan, and Brandon. We were supposed to play in the park, but it was raining. :( We had a good time at their house, anyway.

After lunch, we took Aunt Louise with us to Kohl's where we made good use of her 30% off coupon buying school clothes. If Kohl's were smart, they would send me the 30% off every single time - I definitely visit and spend more than I need to every time I have one!

Aunt Louise kept Jeremy while I took Zachary home and then to karate. Needless to say, Jeremy was sad to see me when I came to pick him up.

I worked at the CSA with Louise and Michelle tonight. It's so much more fun with friends. We picked beans and squash, and we weeded the corn with scuffle hoes (my favorite!).

Tim took Jeremy to karate, and both boys stayed there watching Tim's class until I arrived to bring them home. They are both so sweet and such good boys.

No comments: