Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Reality

At 7:45, I hustled my two guys out to the bus stop, and at 7:53 I waved at them as the bus pulled away.  Vacation was great, but it was awesome to send them back to school (and work!), too.  I got right down to vacuuming (which I'm pretty sure I hadn't done in at least a week and a half) and cleaning the carpet.  The day was spent cleaning, washing, organizing, putting things away, and a few minutes of reading and puzzle working!  We needed to squeeze in dinner before evening activities, so I fed the boys hot dogs and fried apples, and I made black beans and rice for me.  I took the boys to karate, where Tim picked up J after his class and took him to basketball.  So begins our busy weeknight routine.  I don't think I'm ready to have it back just yet!

No comments: