Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Photo Project Day 3

My sweet santa, painted by mom in the late 1970s or early 1980s and given to me last year.


Today, my mom and I made the annual winter trek to the west side of town to place flowers on ancestor's graves.  First up was the cemetary in Miamitown for the graves of my Grandma and Grandpa McMurray.



Then, on to Baltimore Pike Cemetary for Uncle Don, Grandma and Grandpa Strohm, Great Grandma and Grandpa Strohm, Great Grandma and Grandpa Oliger, and Uncle Bob.  We also saw graves of Grandma Strohms brother, Lou, and her sister, Loretta.  This cemetary is just beautiful.  There were several deer meandering by, and I managed to get a shot of a couple of them.





Finally, I loved this store window as I drove by after dinner with my book club:


No comments: