Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy

Whew! Made it through day 1 of a busy week. Z coughed non-stop Sunday and then got sick all over his bedroom. We obviously kept him home from school today. He was feeling OK, but he was very lethargic. I took him to my mom's so I could go to my Podiatrist appointment. He confirmed that I have Plantar Fasciitis and gave me some steroids, exercises, celebrex, and orders to ice my foot for 1/2 hour 3 times a day. Really? I get to sit still for 1/2 hour 3 times a day?! Yay!

Then, I went and got Zachary so we could go to HIS doctor appointment. Dr. Wallace put him back on asthma medicine and wants him to be on it every fall. The appointment was quick, but 2 hours and $285 later, we were finally out of the Kroger pharmacy with our prescriptions. Ugh.

Jeremy had Sandtray after school. One of the moms asked if Zachary and I were going to do something special together. Zachary thought that was a good idea, so we headed over to Nisbet park. Z played hide-and-seek and talked to a kindergarten-aged girl. When she was leaving, he said, "Bye... I love you." I really need to teach this kid not to say I Love You to someone he just met. I don't want him to be one of THOSE kind of guys! On the way back to the car he told me, "That was a really lovely idea she had for us to do something special together." Yes, it was!

Zachary went back to Grandma's, and I took Jeremy right to Cub Scouts. It was pumpkin carving night. Fun! Jeremy said the pumpkin guts smell "horrible," and he refused to touch them. I did finally get his pumpkin carved. Tim arrived home after a dinner at Ferrari's with co-workers at about 8:30 PM. I was exhausted by then!

No comments: