Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Days

Time continues to fly by. We had a great day Saturday with Emily and Susie at the Great Lakes Science center. So much cool stuff to see and do. Sunday, we enjoyed a lovely church service and lunch at Chipotle before driving back to Cincinnati. Four hours seemed like a long way to drive on my own, and I'm not sure if the boys' frequent bathroom stops made it easier or harder on me.

This week, I've done karate classes, a nice cool night at the Earthshares garden, a trip to the orthopedic doctor with Mom, Granny's Garden at Zachary's school, and even one evening mostly at home. Tonight, we made bread like what Zachary ate in his Sunday school class. He's right - it was pretty yummy. Tomorrow, thankfully, I have a whole day at home (until the after-school activities start, that is).

No comments: