Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preparations


Tuesday, Mom finished up Zachary's Santa Halloween costume. I was there for a little while, but truthfully I didn't do much. She is a saint, that woman. No sewing project is too daunting. I also ran to Blooms and Berries to buy 27 pumpkins for a crazy game for Jeremy's class party. Then, I went straight to school to deliver the pumpkins, work in the library, and help out at Pumpkin Math (which is a crazy lot of fun and educational to boot). The weather was terrible here that day, and the whole class together with teacher and parents spent a few minutes in the tornado drill area -- the girls' bathroom.

I was planning on taking the boys to karate right after school, but as soon as Jeremy and I got in the car after getting him from school, we found Zachary had just thrown up. So, karate was out. Instead, we went home and hung out and relaxed. It was actually kind of nice. Tim had a meeting at church, so I had to miss MomsNext again.

Wednesday, I went to the gym with Ann, then to the last Granny's Garden of the fall. Zachary was at Leap, so I didn't get to garden with him, but it was fun anyhow. Those kids are really a blast. We picked up our last produce pickup of the year at Grailville, too. I got some pretty good shots of the boys at the farm. (The new T1i had arrived earlier in the day.)

Today, I ran some errands with Mom and finished getting ready for Jeremy's class party game. Tonight was BUNCO. I'm tired and ready for a day off!!

No comments: