Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Six: Before and After

OLD:
NEW:

Thursday was a catch-up day for us - catching up on laziness! I had stayed up until 1:30 AM the night before, and I was dragging all day. We pretty much watched the man from Floor to Ceiling install our new countertop. I'm almost done reading the book I've been working on, Blink. I just can't seem to get through it, and I'm anxious to move on to some fiction. About the only activity I engaged in was playing ball with Goober and watcing him get in the lake and under the slip. The kids played outside, but didn't get in the water. We put the kitchen back together and went out for dinner. The old Hardee's in Ely was converted into a restaurant called Rock Wood. It was pretty tasty and a surprisingly nice atmosphere. The Loughner girls also had a chance to do some shopping in Ely (Allison was particularly excited about the Secret Sisters Consignment shop). We came home, got the kids showers, and found that we couldn't use the toilet at all. Ugh. So it's down to using the outhouse until we get that figured out.

No comments: