Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 6: Lazy Day


We really didn't do much of anything on Wednesday. I slept in. Mom fixed goetta and eggs for breakfast. Tim got out an extremely frustrating puzzle. I read The Hunger Games. I tried to catch up on blogging. The boys were blah and watched videos much of the day. I made an appointment to take them in to Ely Clinic. Our appointments were at 4:20 and 4:40. Despite having only runny noses, they tested positive for strep, too. They could choose whether they wanted a shot or syrup. They chose the syrup, but I think they later regretted it because of the taste. By then it was too late!

The boys and I ran into the IGA for bread and a few other things. We weren't back at the cabin until nearly 7. Dinner was steaks, mashed potato casserole, garlic bread, and green beans. Delish!

Tim read Harry Potter to the boys before bed.

No comments: