Friday, December 20, 2013

GOOD NEWS

Good news was all over the place today.  I started the day by knocking out most of the Christmas cards while sipping coffee and watching TV.  Then, I took my husband to volunteer with me at the school library.  Just wanted to give him a little taste of one of my weekly things.

 

We came home as it started to sprinkle outside:


And the best news?  It's Christmas break!!!  Two happy boys, two happy parents.  For now.


For dinner, we pulled out of our deep freeze the fish that Zach caught while out fishing with Uncle Mike this summer.  They were nice enough to give us one of Aunt Louise's walleyes, too.  It made a tasty dinner, and Zach even helped cook.





There are gifts under our tree.  That's good news if I ever heard it!


We all watched Monsters University.  It looks like Josey is sharing some news with Goober:


We've never broken out the puzzle BEFORE Christmas before, but it seemed appropriate tonight!




No comments: