Sunday, December 8, 2013

WISDOM

We celebrated the little one's 10th birthday today.  We started off at church (where I was planning to take my DPP photo, but then forgot my camera).  Church is almost always followed up by a trip to the grocery store these days.  Then I baked a cake, cleaned the house a bit, and make up a veggie tray and some burgers and some fixins for Jeremy's party. Mom and Louise were our guests.  Jeremy got some great games from Aunt Lori and Uncle Don (even proclaiming "This game is awesome!!" to one of them), money from other people, a LEGO book from Aunt Louise and Uncle Mike, the wii game Punch Our from us, and, much to his and his brother's delight, Twilight Princess from Grandma Hicks.  We even watched a few home movies.  It's hard to believe how small and cute and sweet they were not so long ago!







And my photo of the day (OK, I cheated and took this on the 4th when I found them this way, but I was saving it for today!):
Wise man huddle

No comments: