Friday, December 13, 2013

JUSTICE

First, let me say: CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE!!  Good stuff.  Thanks to my mom who encouraged me to do Kohl's this morning.  Yay.

Friday is my day to volunteer in the Elementary School library (or media center, as they say!).  One of my favorite places around, to be sure!  How do these photos fit with the word of the day (justice)?  Today's devotional talked about doing our small part to usher peace and justice into the world.  I really believe that knowledge can bring those things, and this place and others like it are a key to making knowledge fun and accessible.





A view out of the back window of the library:

And, though I was sad to have a Christmas party postponed due to snow and illness, I was HAPPY to get fed by my fantastic mom again tonight.  We all enjoyed a little game time together (sans Tim who was out with friends), too.

No comments: