Monday, December 16, 2013

STRONG

We woke up this morning to more snow.  FYI, it is not even winter yet.
Despite the messy roads, Anne and I decide to brave the world and go to the gym.  As soon as I arrived home, I noticed Jeremy's lunch on the kitchen counter.  So, there was a trip to school and I was sidetracked with a little bulletin board project in the library.  After a few minutes back at home, I got Zach right off the bus and in the van and went to pick Jeremy up at school.  We took a trip to Jungle Jims, our favorite grocery store.  We are so glad there is finally a second location, and it is close to our house!!


Jeremy posed for me by the amazing gingerbread house, in the "outhouse" between the two bathrooms disguised as porta-potties, and outside by the rhino.  The boys and I had a ball roaming this crazy store.



 Out front is a monorail that Jungle Jim bought from the old King's Island wild animal exhibit.  It's mounted on a rail supported by huge pillars.  Those are made from cobblestones that came from the streets of Cincinnati.  The fireplace hearth in my childhood home was made from these same cobblestones, so I always get a little nostalgic when I look at these.


No comments: